Please read the following information carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We draw your attention in particular to the section entitled “Your Rights”. We will post any modifications or changes to the Policy on our Site. We reserve the right to modify the Policy at any time, so we encourage you to review it frequently. The “Last Updated” (Sept 12, 2017) legend above indicates when this Policy was last changed. If we make any material change(s) to the Policy, we will notify you via email or post a notice on our Site prior to such changes(s) taking effect.
We will only process your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For the purpose of UK and European Union (“EU”) data protection legislation, the data controller is Brand Fan Girl Ltd of 133 Englefield Road, London, England, N1 3LH.
Why do we need your personal data?
We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Services. If you created a profile or have registered with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to provide this information in order to access our Services. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Services.
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and any successor legislation, this includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we hold about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our Services, including your name, email address, date of birth and social media login(s).
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Services or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when you make a purchase through our Services;
- the personal data you provide when you sign up to be part of a community;
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Sites. Our Service include interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our Services, you authorise us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS.
Information We Get from Others. We may also get information about you from other sources, for example, if you have agreed to share information with one of our partners or if we find information about you from other publically available sources, such as news articles. We may add this to information we get from our Services.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Services. For example, when visiting our Services, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, the website you visited before browsing to our Services, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Services. We collect this information about you using cookies. Please refer to the sections on Cookies and Pixel Tags below.
What are cookies?
We may collect information using “cookies”. Cookies are small data files stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Services. We use first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which are used only by us to recognise your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Services.
Cookies we use
Our Services use the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose|
|Essential Cookies||These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Services and to enable you to use some of its features. For example, they allow you to log in to secure areas of our Services and help the content of the pages you request load quickly. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.|
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our Services to remember choices you make when you use our Services, such as remembering your language preferences, remembering your login details and remembering the changes you make to other parts of our Services which you can customise. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you visit our Services.|
|Analytics and Performance Cookies||These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how users use our Services. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. The information is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Services.
We use Google Analytics for this purpose. Google Analytics uses its own cookies. It is only used to improve how our Services works. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here:https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies
You can find out more about how Google protects your data here:www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
You can prevent the use of Google Analytics relating to your use of our Services by downloading and installing the browser plugin available via this link:http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Services or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this.|
You can typically remove or reject cookies via your browser settings. In order to do this, follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the “settings”, “help” “tools” or “edit” facility). Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings.
Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your computer or mobile device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.uk.
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Services. For example, we may not be able to recognise your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our Services.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently respond to do not track signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Services, products, and services;
- to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Services;
- to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
- to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates, provided you have opted-in to receive such information. Such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one), on-boarding and tips on how to use functionality on our Site, and our business dealings with you;
- to process payments you make via our Services;
- to link or combine user information with other personal data;
- as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others; and
- as described in the “Sharing of Personal Data” section below.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data as follows:
- Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
- Our Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third party service providers who provide services such as payment processing and other similar services. These third parties are only permitted to use your personal data to the extent necessary to enable them to provide their services to us. They are required to follow our express instructions and to comply with appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- Corporate Restructuring. We may share personal data when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- Other Disclosures. We may share personal data as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Services may contain links to third party websites and features. This Policy does not cover the privacy practices of such third parties. These third parties have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their websites, features or policies. Please read their privacy policies before you submit any data to them.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
You may share personal data with us when you submit user generated content to our Services. Please note that any information you post or disclose on our Services will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Services and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Services. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Services.
We seek to use reasonable organisational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organisation. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the details in the Contact Information section below.
- Access. You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
- Amend. You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
- Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data and close your account. Please also see the section on Retention above for more detail on our retention policy following the closure of your account.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details in the Contact Information section below. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
Information About US
www.zyper.co is a site operated by Brand Fan Girl Limited (“we” or “us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09983221 and have our registered office at 133 Englefield Road, N1 3LH, London.
We are committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at: email@example.com. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 45 days.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.